Sprinkler irrigation is a method of applying irrigation water which is similar to natural rainfall. Water is distributed through a system of pipes usually by pumping. It is then sprayed into the air through sprinklers so that it breaks up into small water drops which fall to the ground.
We Provide High Quality Products For Sprinkle Irrigation
Jets and Foggers
Benefits of Sprinkle Irrigation
- Expansive land leveling is not required.
- Water saving irrigation intensity can be changed in accordance with the infiltration capacity of soil.
- High efficiency due to uniform water distribution.
- No special skills trained personal can operate the system reasonably well.
- Ease and uniform application of fertilizers and pesticides through irrigation system.
- Possibility of applying minute quantity of water for germination and other irrigation systems.
- Frequent and light irrigation possible giving better response from the crops
- Soil moisture is maintained at optimum level by sprinkler irrigation and 20 higher yields are obtained of crops and the quality of other crops is also good.